People connect darkness with the absence of light, and fear, but the darkness has many dimensions, which refers to intellectual and wisdom. Darkness in our life is inevitable, but it is totally up to us to deal with it or run from it because the darkness is all about a chance to check the inner potential and unlock the courage and hope for life.
To admire the beauty of the moon and stars in the night, darkness is the masterpiece of nature. Dark Quotes are all about the light of dark that enlightens your life positively because darkness is part of life, and we have to accept it.
You can get beautiful quotes and images below.
Overcoming Dark Quotes
Here are a few of the best deep dark quotes about life and dark quotes about death, we have gathered to remind you to discover comfort in the darkness. In the event that anything is valid after you are conceived, it is that one day you need to pass on. But this is the hardest truth to bargain in this life feel it with the power of darkness quotes. The dread of death may incapacitate numerous individuals. Yet, Shakespeare once said that “Defeatists pass on commonly before their deaths. The courageous never taste of death yet once”. So what is important most is to carry on with our life to its fullest.
1. “One who conquers the sea today is ready to conquer the ocean tomorrow.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
2. “Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.” – Bernice Johnson Reagon
3. “Fire is the test of gold; adversity, of strong men.” – Martha Graham
4. “Life keeps throwing me stones. And I keep finding the diamonds.” – Ana Claudia Antunes
5. “As with the butterfly, adversity is necessary to build character in people.” – Joseph B. Wirthlin
6. “We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.” – Barbara De Angelis
7. “You start with darkness to move through, but sometimes the darkness moves through you.” – Dean Young
8. “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” – Khalil Gibran
9. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” – Robert Kennedy
10. “Every adversity, every failure, and every heartache carries with it the seed of an equivalent or a greater benefit.” – Napoleon Hill
11. “All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me…. You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” – Walt Disney
12. “And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure whether the storm is over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.” – Haruki Murakami
Dark Times Quotes
13. “Show me someone who has done something worthwhile, and I’ll show you someone who has overcome adversity.” – Lou Holtz
14. “The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.” – Chinese Proverb
15. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Robert H Schuller
16. “The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests.” – Epictetus
17. “You’re going to go through tough times – that’s life. But I say, ‘Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.’ See the positive in negative events.” – Joel Osteen
18. “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” – Kenji Miyazawa
19. “You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun.” – Shaun Hick
20. “Next to trying and winning, the best thing is trying and failing.” – L.M. Montgomery
21. “Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.” – John Wooden
You might also like these Prayer for healing about light and darkness.
Darkness is one of the numerous things individuals dread. In obscurity, we don’t have the foggiest idea of what may befall us or if something is prowling out there. In any case, being uninformed isn’t generally a terrible thing. Without darkness, we would never value the magnificence of the moon and the stars around evening time. Without it, dawn and nightfall wouldn’t be a wonder of nature. In our lives, without darkness, we wouldn’t develop and locate the light to assist us with changing into better forms of ourselves.
22. “Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it.” – Jacques Prevert
23. “He who believes is strong; he who doubts is weak. Strong convictions precede great actions.” – Louisa May Alcott
24. “A challenge only becomes an obstacle when you bow to it.” – Ray Davis
25. “He who doesn’t want to face his challenges shall always face challenges!” – Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
26. “A problem is a chance for you to do your best.” – Duke Ellington
27. “Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life is too short to think small.” – Tim Ferriss
28. “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.” – Vivian Greene
29. “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”– Marcus Aurelius
30. “The trick is to enjoy life. Don’t wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead.” – Marjorie Pay Hinckley
31. “I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars.” – Og Mandino
32. “Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
Dark Inspirational Quotes
We don’t need to link darkness with negative or something bad in our life even though we must take it as a signal of growth and be a better version of ourselves. Darkness quotes relax you with the reality of life and encourage you to show your fighting spirit in a learning way.
33. “Sometimes our light goes out, but is blown again into instant flame by an encounter with another human being.” – Albert Schweitzer
34. “Anyone can give up; it is the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone would expect you to fall apart, now that is true strength.” – Chris Bradford
35. “Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible, and suddenly you’re doing the impossible.” – Francis of Assisi
36. “The bravest sight in the world is to see a great man struggling against adversity.” – Seneca
37. “Sometimes you don’t realize your strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.” – Susan Gale
38. “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” – Ernest Hemingway
39. “Because some people see a wall, and assume that’s the end of their journey. Others see it, and decide it’s just the beginning.” – Angeline Trevena
40. “Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
41. “He knows not his strength who hath not met adversity.” – William Samuel Johnson
You might also like these devil quotes and sayings that will help you triumph against evil.
Quote on Darkness
A single piece of darkness quotes realise us the worth and positive impact of darkness in our life. It is full of opportunities to grow as well as understand the meaning of life, and make yourself much higher and greater than before.
42. “It is only in our darkest hours that we may discover the true strength of the brilliant light within ourselves that can never, ever, be dimmed.” – Doe Zantamata
43. “When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven’t.” — Thomas Edison
44. “In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive.” – Lee Iacocca
45. “It doesn’t matter how slow you go, as long as you don’t stop.” – Confucius
46. “Problems are not stopped signs, they are guidelines.” – Robert Schuller
47. “There is no education like adversity.” – Benjamin Disraeli
48. “Never give in. Never, never, never.” – Winston Churchill
49. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fail.” – Nelson Mandela
50. “Use what you’ve been through as fuel, believe in yourself, and be unstoppable!” – Yvonne Pierre
While facing the dark time of life, we tend to forget our potential in the ocean of uncomfortable. These dark inspirational quotes are much useful as well as imperative to lead the life because when everything is haywire, you need some inspiration to get back yourself.
Where to go from here?
If things in life are going great for you at the moment, think about the others around you. If you know someone that’s going through a dark time, choose a few quotes of inspiration and encouragement to share with them.
What did you learn from these inspirational dark quotes on overcoming difficult times? Do you have any other helpful quotes to add? Let us know in the comment section below.