Devil and Angel both are within us, but it is up to us to choose the one from them. This world keeps on judging us based on our action and behaviour, and these both things make us angel and devil in front of others. The confusion in our mind about what is wrong and what is right, but instead of that, we need to accept the reality that we need to take charge of both the devil personality as well as an angel. We need to use both according to the situation of life and deal correctly.
Devil quotes show the benefit of this devil personality and how to use it for your life growth. Angel personality is loved by all, but carrying only an angel personality may be harmful for you. Choosing the only one personality makes your life confusing and may difficult to lead through this cruel world.
The Devil quotes show the positivity of it and allow us to accept the reality of life gracefully.
You can get beautiful quotes and images below.
Devil quotes on how the devil works
There’s nothing spookier than heading off to the clouded side. Deal with the devil quotes is pretty similar. I’ve never been there myself, however this season, you know it’s the place all the phantoms and trolls hang out. Sometimes we hear funny devil quotes when things get humorous. In any case, a specific occasion is directly around the bend, and you may set out to appear as something else. We all have heard about Angel And Devil Love Quotes. You may exchange your wings for a couple of horns, and degree out inscriptions for demon outfits, as well.
1. “The devil doesn’t come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you’ve ever wished for.” – Tucker Max
2. “For where God built a church, there the Devil would also build a chapel.” – Martin Luther
3. “The devil is a better theologian than any of us and is a devil still.” – Aiden Wilson Tozer
4. “Sometimes The Devil is a gentleman.” – Percy Bysshe Shelley
5. “The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life. Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat.” – Albert Einstein
6. “All the cunning of the devil is exercised in trying to tear us away from the word.” – Martin Luther
7. “Pride is the master sin of the devil, and the devil is the father of lies.” – Edwin Hubbel Chapin
8. “The Devil’s most devilish when respectable.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
9. “Beauty and the devil are the same thing.” – Robert Mapplethorpe
10. “The devil is a peace stealer, and he works hard to set us up to get upset. But we can learn how to change our approach so we don’t live upset all of the time. And Jesus gives us the best example to follow.” – Joyce Meyer
11. “The devil’s voice is sweet to hear.” – Stephen King
12. “The devil divides the world between atheism and superstition.” – George Herbert
13. “The devil’s name is dullness.” – Robert E. Lee
14. “Better the devil you know than the angel you don’t.” – Hama Tuma
Quotes About The Devil
Let’s face it: Your feed is going to be anything besides normal. Simply bring me back certain snacks from the clouded side, OK? Word on the square is that there is a wide range of sweet deceives and treats, and you’re probably anticipating become a close acquaintance with the beast from Stranger Things in your extra time. You accept that Miranda Priestly and her Prada shoes will be in participation or several adorable canines who are demon wannabes. They became wary of being designated “acceptable young men” and chose to conceal their swaying tails with something more pointy.
15. “If you’ve got faith and you believe in what you are living for, you can stand your ground when the Devil’s at your door.” – John Michael Montgomery
16. “When you’re in hell, only a devil can point the way out.” – Joe Abercrombie
17. “The devil ain’t got no power over me. The devil come, and me shake hands with the devil. Devil have his part to play. Devil’s a good friend, too… because when you don’t know him, that’s the time he can mosh you down.” – Bob Marley
18. “If you will do what God tells you to do, there’s no person on Earth and no devil in Hell that can keep you from having what God wants you to have.” – Joyce Meyer
19. “If you don’t set the tone for the day, the devil will set it for you.” – Joel Osteen
20. “Be careful who you trust, the devil was once an angel.” – Unknown
21. “A brave man is a man who dares to look the Devil in the face and tell him he is a Devil.” – James A. Garfield
22. “It is wonderful how much time good people spend fighting the devil. If they would only expend the same amount of energy loving their fellow men, the devil would die in his tracks of ennui.” – Helen Keller
23. “If you get down and quarrel everyday, you’re saying prayers to the devil, I say.” – Bob Marley
24. “Be ever engaged, so that whenever the devil calls he may find you occupied.” – St. Jerome
Quotes About Devil
Angel and Devil quotes show that the value of both and you don’t need to take the side of anyone of them. Instead of that, we need to focus on being a genuine person with both traits. Quotes about Devil give the right kind of perception about it. Casually people try to be an angel for others without accepting that devil is also in them that we need to use according to circumstances.
25. “We are each our devil, and we make this world our hell.” – Oscar Wilde
26. “Neutral men are the devil’s allies.” – Edwin Hubbel Chapin
27. “The world is all the richer for having a devil in it, so long as we keep our foot upon his neck.” – William James
28. “We are our devils; we drive ourselves out of our Edens.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
29. “Hell is empty and all the devils are here.” – William Shakespeare
30. “Man can hardly even recognize the devils of his creation.” – Albert Schweitzer
31. “The devil is an optimist if he thinks he can make people worse than they are.” – Karl Kraus
32. “Gossip is the Devil’s radio.” – George Harrison
33. “I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands, even if he’s wrong, than the one who comes up like an angel and is nothing but a devil.” – Malcolm X
34. “If you young fellows were wise, the devil couldn’t do anything to you, but since you aren’t wise, you need us who are old.” – Martin Luther
Angel And Devil Quotes
35. “Those who play with the devil’s toys will be brought by degrees to wield his sword.” – R. Buckminster Fuller
36. “We gain the strength of the temptation we resist.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
37. “I never resist temptation, because I have found that things that are bad for me do not tempt me.” – George Bernard Shaw
38. “Temptation is a woman’s weapon and man’s excuse.” – H.L. Mencken
39. “I like to talk to myself ahead of time so when temptation comes, I’ve already made up my mind that I have the victory.” – Joyce Meyer
40. “All men are tempted. No man lives that can’t be broken down, provided it is the right temptation, put in the right spot.” – Henry Ward Beecher
41. “Temptation is the devil looking through the keyhole. Yielding is opening the door and inviting him in.” – Billy Sunday
42. “Ever notice that the whisper of temptation can be heard farther than the loudest call to duty.” – Earl Wilson
43. “There has always been discouragement, negativism, and temptation in the world because of Lucifer.” – Joseph B. Wirthlin
44. “Knowledge of God’s Word is a bulwark against deception, temptation, accusation, even persecution.” – Edwin Louis Cole
The Devil Quotes
45. “Often the work of the Lord itself may be a temptation to keep us from that communion with Him which is so essential to the benefit of our souls.” – George Muller
46. “We usually know what we can do, but temptation shows us who we are.” – Thomas a Kempis
47. “Resist the temptation to subject yourself only to that which re-affirms what you already think.” – Jake Tapper
48. “Temptation has been here ever since the Garden of Eden.” – Jerry Falwell
49. “The biggest temptation I believe is to feel comfortable, to feel like you’ve worked through all of that here on Earth, and are satisfied with this life.” – Nick Vujicic
50. “The devil tempts men through their ambition, their cupidity, or their appetite, until he comes to the profane swearer, whom he clutches without any reward.” – Horace Mann
What temptation are you trying to restrain from?
Life is a journey made up of many different small decisions. Making a bad decision one day doesn’t have to decide the trajectory of your entire life. Remember that every day is a new beginning to become a better you.
Is there a devil quote or saying from above that you connected with the most? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below.