The misconception between ego and arrogance keeps floating in our minds, and there is a atomic difference between both terms. We all understand that ego is all about taking care of our self-respect, whereas the arrogance only shows the negative side of pride. Take a stand for yourself with self-esteem imply that you are ready for self-love, but people connect the self-love to the arrogance.
To protect self-respect, you must have an ego in your pocket. Ego quotes clear the delusion about arrogance and give you the right meaning of ego. People create unusual dimensions of ego, but the right way to understand are quotes on ego, which define each and everything perfectly.
Ego is never a good attitude in a relationship. It destroys the bonding and love between the people. If someone is having an ego, you can let them know by using some ego quotes in relationships. Now, there are two types of ego. Sometimes it’s negative and sometimes it’s positive. The negative ego is not bearable and you can show that to any person with some negative ego quotes. However, when it comes to positive ego, that is a kind of self-respect. You can’t blame or insult your partner all the time.
That’s why our positive ego quotes show what you feel and want your beloved person to feel. Love is a complicated thing, or it’s all you need — at times it’s even a front line. There are times when words bomb us in issues of the heart, so it’s ideal to realise that we can go to the world’s most celebrated creators, artists, and writers for an interpretation of adoration that will cause us to feel comprehended. All things considered, is there a superior method to observe love quotes than by commending probably the best things ever said about affection?
People are not well aware of attitude the same as ego, but an individual needs to clarify in his mind about all these life’s elements. The essentially of ego and attitude are the most prominent things for you, and you only need to be aware of the positive side as well as the negative side. One can use some ego quotes for WhatsApp that show that they are well aware of the importance of ego.
Ego quotes examining pride, confidence and purpose
1. “If someone corrects you, and you feel offended, then you have an ego problem.” ― Nouman Ali Khan
2. “The weak are dominated by their ego, the wise dominate their ego, and the intelligent are in a constant struggle against their ego.” ― Hamza Yusuf
3. “You have no choice. You must leave your ego on the doorstep before you enter love.” ― Kamand Kojouri
4. “The first product of self-knowledge is humility,” Flannery O’Connor once said. This is how we fight the ego, by really knowing ourselves.” ― Ryan Holiday
5. “The ego is the false self-born out of fear and defensiveness.” ― John O’Donohue
6. “Avoid having your ego so close to your position that when your position falls, your ego goes with it.” ― Colin Powell
7. “I don’t know about your true form, but the weight of your ego sure is pushing the crust of the earth toward the breaking point.” ― Jim Butcher
8. “Being efficient is the easy part. Suppressing one’s ego completely for hours at a time is hard.” ― Colin Clark
9. “Being a control freak is a weakness, not a strength. If you can’t allow others to shine, you’re exhibiting signs of narcissism and showing a lack of self-confidence. It is isolation through ego.” ― Stewart Stafford
10. “The more you can have control over your ego rather than let it run amuck, the more successful you’ll be in all areas of life.” ― Roy T. Bennett
Ego quotes to help you learn more and work harder
11. “The minute you start compromising for the sake of massaging somebody’s ego, that’s it, game over.” ― Gordon Ramsay
12. “Part of me suspects that I’m a loser, and the other part of me thinks I’m God Almighty.” ― John Lennon
13. “Food for the ego is poison for the soul.” ― Donna Goddard
14. “The ego relies on the familiar. It is reluctant to experience the unknown, which is the very essence of life.” ― Deepak Chopra
15. “She is pretending like she doesn’t miss you, you’re pretending you don’t give a damn, the ego is a hell of a drug.” ― Nitya Prakash
15. “Chasing a person doesn’t give you value or build values in you. You earn your value by chasing morality and practicing dignity.” ― Shannon L. Alder
16. “A man’s spirit is his self. That entity is his consciousness. To think, to feel, to judge, to act are functions of the ego.” ― Ayn Rand
17. “Enlightenment is the ego’s ultimate disappointment.” ― Chögyam Trungpa
18. “Bullying happens because weak people need to prop up their ego by beating up or humiliating others.” ― Bruce Dickinson
19. “How to get rid of ego as a dictator and turn it into messenger and servant and scout, to be in your service, is the trick.” ― Joseph Campbell
20. “A conscious human is driven by their conscience, not popular opinion.”― Suzy Kassem
Ego quotes to help you stay humble
21. “But for us women, well, we like our egos stroked every once in a while and a boy mourning over us is a huge boost” ― J.L. Paul
22. “I am sufficiently proud of my knowing something to be modest about my not knowing all.” ― Vladimir Nabokov
23. “When I pass, speak freely of my shortcomings and my flaws. Learn from them, for I’ll have no ego to injure.” ― Aaron McGruder
24. “Never take advice about never taking advice. That is an old vice of men – to dish it out without being able to take it – the blind leading the blind into more blindness.” ― Criss Jami
25. “The Ego is a veil between humans and God. In prayer all are equal.” ― Rumi quotes
26. “Besides, nothing makes one so vain as being told that one is a sinner. Conscience makes egotists of us all.” ― Oscar Wilde
27. “The Divine Light is always in man, presenting itself to the senses and the comprehension, but man rejects it.” ― Giordano Bruno
28. “If you’re jealous of someone else it simply means you have not come to a true acceptance and appreciation of yourself.” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
29. “Why do you give way to your ego and pride. Where does it stand in the ocean of time.” ― Naveen Rajeev
30. “The Spirit is as much a jealous lover as the ego. Both guard their path with an uncompromising passion but for very different reasons.” ― Donna Goddard
Ego quotes to help you stay balanced
31. “Never allow your ego to diminish your ability to listen.” ― Gary Hopkins
32. “You bruised my ego, you see, and there’s just not enough money in the world to soothe my ego when it gets bruised” ― Jennifer Estep
33. “An exceedingly confident student would, in theory, make a terrible student. Why would he take school seriously when he feels that he can outwit his teachers?” ― Criss Jami
34. “No matter what we talk about, we are talking about ourselves” ― Hugh Prather
35. “The most beautiful women I have known had one thing in common apart from beauty: humility. It’s a shame that those with less to boast about doing it the most.” ― Donna Lynn Hope
36. “Midlife is the time to let go of an overdominant ego and to contemplate the deeper significance of human existence.” ― Carl Gustav Jung
37. “The worst disease which can afflict executives in their work is not, as popularly supposed, alcoholism; it’s egotism.” ― Robert Frost
38. “Whenever ego suffers from a fear of death & your practice turns to see impermanence, ego settles down.” ― Tsoknyi Rinpoche
39. “The ego is like a clever monkey, which can co-opt anything, even the most spiritual practices, to expand itself.” ― Jean-Yves Leloup
40. “Great people have great egos; maybe that’s what makes them great.” ― Paul Arden
More ego quotes to inspire and teach
41. “The greatest win is walking away and choosing not to engage in drama and toxic energy at all.” ― Lalah Delia
42. “Some little pieces of sand are so full of ego that they see themselves as a giant rock! But then the wind blows, the big ego flies in the air!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
43. “Marriage is the union of two ‘I’s to form a ‘V’. Both ‘I’s have to tilt equally to make a good ‘V’. ‘I’s standing tall can never make a ‘V’.” ― Ashok Kallarakkal
44. “You never really learn much from hearing yourself speak.” ― George Clooney
45. “Forget the self and you will fear nothing, in whatever level of awareness you find yourself to be.” ― Carlos Castaneda
46. “The ego hurts you like this: you become obsessed with the one person who does not love you. blind to the rest who do.” ― Warsan Shire
47. “Don’t allow the pride, ego, and insecurities of others to stunt your growth.” ― Yvonne Pierre
48. “Being aware is being aware of one’s mind and the games it plays on itself.” ― Robin Macnaughton
49. “The fool who thinks he’s god will rather quickly discover that he is not, which simply means that the person who was fooled by the fool is none other than the fool himself.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
50. “Not everybody has that non-self-humility, not everybody has that existence-self-ego.” ― Saroj Aryal
Ego and attitude quotes, Ego love Quotes are fuel for you to deal with this world that makes a heavy impact on your personality. Self-acceptance is the base of the ego, but most people take it as a granted for all things, and that convert your ego into arrogance. Efficient quotes about ego clarify your vision toward the positive side of ego.
Which of these ego quotes was your favourite?
Did you enjoy these ego quotes? Which of the quotes was your favourite? Let us know in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to share with your friends and followers.