Enemy is all about the one who has the intention to harm you and to stop you from growing in life through many tactics. We are well aware that in life, we would meet many enemies who comes in our life in different forms. Haters and real enemies are needed to be recognized as soon as possible because they grab the positivity and intend to harm you behind the shelter of friendship. Enemy Quotes help you in realising that the enemy may bring negativity in life, and how to deal with it positively.
Obliviousness, about the world and individuals around, is the thing that transforms people into haters. Here are some interesting statements and maxims about haters, and how wrong they can be. Since we’re discussing haters, maybe this statement from Martin Luther King, Jr. clarifies it impeccably. You can show your sense of humour by making enemy quotes funny. Those people who battle though they are seemingly a lot of opposition to do and accomplish the things they love, and the individuals who spend their whole carries on with attempting to cut them down.
Quotes for enemies and haters let them die in jealousy. It’s tragic how a few people have the boldness to disparage others, simply because they are not normal. Hidden enemy quotes are also great things to share. Some tough people realise how to face haters. How about we go over some stunning statements and platitudes that will best portray how to handle haters and envious individuals. It’s anything but difficult to loathe an individual; regardless of whether the individual is your companion, a relative, or even a more bizarre cruising you by.
Life gives you friends and enemies, but the harsh truth of life is that sometimes enemies tend to be your friends, and you need to figure out between your friends and enemy. Enemies quotes give you direction to identify the friends and enemy, and gives you confidence in dealing with negative people or haters.
Quote for enemy signify the right choice for dealing with the cruel reality of the world. These quotes remove the stress or negativity and bring the positive of life because these quotes enlighten you more about real friends and real enemies.
Friend Enemy Quotes
1. “I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their good intellects.” ― Oscar Wilde
2. “It is easy enough to be friendly to one’s friends. But to befriend the one who regards himself as your enemy is the quintessence of true religion. The other is mere business.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
3. “Never explain―your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway.” ― Elbert Hubbard
4. “Your Worst Enemy Could Be Your Best Friend && Your Best Friend Your Worst Enemy” ― Bob Marley
5. “Friends ask you questions; enemies question you.” ― Criss Jami
6. “The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
7. “Your friends will believe in your potential, your enemies will make you live up to it.” ― Tim Fargo
8. “A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.” ― Baltasar Gracian
9. “There are ways you can trust an enemy you can’t always trust a friend. An enemy’s never going to betray your trust.” ― Daniel Abraham
10. “When a sinister person means to be your enemy, they always start by trying to become your friend” ― William Blake
11. “An honorable man is fair even to his enemies; a dishonorable man is unfair even to his friends!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
Quote For Enemy
12. “Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?” ― Abraham Lincoln
13. “Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
14. “We do not merely destroy our enemies; we change them.” ― George Orwell
15. “Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde
16. “The truth may not set you free, but used carefully, it can confuse the hell out of your enemies.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton
17. “The greatest win is walking away and choosing not to engage in drama and toxic energy at all.” ― Lalah Delia
18. “A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him.” ― Aesop
19. “Enemies are either defeated, befriended, or bypassed.” ― Stewart Stafford
20. “Your enemies cannot make you hate them, define you, or make you obsessively think about them, only you can do that.” ― Carmine Savastano
21. “I transform my enemy into a friend with my pen.” ― Debasish Mridha
22. “Keep quiet and the enemy will reveal himself.” ― Bangambiki Habyarimana
23. “Don’t fight with your enemy’s brains, fight with his heart” ― Bangambiki Habyarimana
24. “True strength isn’t being able to knock your enemies down, it’s being able to hold yourself upright against their blows.” ― Toni Sorenson
Read some Bad Behavior quotes and correct mistakes in your life.
Quotes About Enemies
25. “Those who pray for your downfall are concentrating negative thoughts towards you, without taking cognizance of the slippery ground in which they are standing, which could lead to their downfall.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
26. “An enemy generally says and believes what he wishes.” ― Thomas Jefferson
27. “A man who lies about beer makes enemies” ― Stephen King
28. “If you have enemies, good that means you stood up for something.” ― Eminem
29. “Staying silent is like slow-growing cancer to the soul and a trait of a true coward. There is nothing intelligent about not standing up for yourself. You may not win every battle. However, everyone will at least know what you stood for—YOU.” ― Shannon L. Alder
30. “A man with no enemies is a man with no character.” ― Paul Newman
31. “Never annoy an inspirational author or you will become the poison in her pen and the villain in every one of her books.” ― Shannon L. Alder
32. “It doesn’t take but a few words to turn your best friend into your worst enemy.” ― Marlan Rico Lee
33. “If every mortal looks at others as their friends, not as their enemies, the world would be a much better place, wouldn’t it?” ― Morgan Rhodes
34. “You will meet people in life who will just dislike you for no reason, not because there is anything wrong with you but because everything is going right for you. Until they master their peace, they will always try to destroy yours.” ― Keysha Jade
Friends and Enemies Quotes
35. “Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.” ― Napoleon Bonaparte
36. “Love your enemies, for they tell you your Faults.” ― Benjamin Franklin
37. “The life of the enemy. Whoever lives for the sake of combating an enemy has an interest in the enemy’s staying alive.” ― Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
38. “He will never have true friends, he who is afraid of making enemies.” ― William Hazlitt
39. “Friends may come and go but enemies accumulate.” ― Jayne Ann Krentz
40. “A man falling off a cliff to certain death will stretch out a hand even to his worst enemy.” ― Robert Jordan
41. “The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our destruction.” ― Aesop
42. “I love my enemies for two reasons: they inspire me to recognize my weakness. They also inspire me to perfect my imperfect nature.” ― Sri Chinmoy
43. “Seeing the enemy as human. A general’s ultimate nightmare.” ― Sabaa Tahir
44. “Friendship or enmity is everywhere an affair of time and circumstance” ― Thucydides
45. “A genuine enemy is more useful than a fake friend.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
46. “If video games have taught me anything, it’s that if you encounter enemies then you’re going the right way” ― Ali G.
47. “Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer.” ― Niccolò Machiavelli
48. “Never Hate your enemies, they teach you lessons.” ― Bharath Mamidoju
49. “People who are two-faced, usually forget which mask they are wearing at some point in their life.” ― Anthony T.Hincks
50. “If you lay with a scorpion, don’t be surprised when it finally stings you.” ― DaShanne Stokes
Read Some Happy friendship day quotes and make a day special with friends.
Quotes about enemies bring a clear perception in your life, and without wasting time, it allows you to identify your enemies, which are products of dual nature. Enemies hide their malice and negative agenda with the help of friendliness. Life offers so many things, but dealing with such entities may take a long time. Confusion makes the mind perplex and disturbed because of such negative elements.
What did you learn from these enemy quotes?
Before reading these quotes, I would have said I didn’t have any “enemies”. I’ve concluded that I have to re-evaluate some friendships when thinking about it in the context of things that try to harm, or weaken me.
The people in your lives should be genuinely happy for you when you start to break away from things that cause you misery. Sometimes jealousy, fear, and judgments hold them back, but don’t let them get in your head!
What’s your biggest takeaway from these enemy quotes and sayings? Is there a relationship in your life that is bringing you down? Do you have a story to share about a time that you beat an enemy? Please share it in the comment section!