Fear is the dominant factor in our life because we deal with many fears. The diversity of fear and its solutions are widely expanding on a daily bases, but we need to understand the fear. It has the power to show us the opposite side of reality, and this thing makes us mentally paralyzed to take any step. Fear quotes remove the misconception from your mind deeply, and enlighten your vision toward it.
Fear gives birth so many things like stress, depression, anxiety, and unnecessary pressure. Fear has no connection with reality as it always oppose you from the reality, and seize our mind due to overthinking.
So check bellow some fear quotes, images and feel positive about life and see the positive side.
Quotes About Fear
Monster of Fear kills you slowly, and when this truth hit your mind, then Quote about fear helps you to overcome from such conditions. If we try to face the fear with our potential without the right information, then you will get nothing more than disappointment. These quotes give you the information in the simplest mode as well as strengthen your mind to face the fear of your life and overcome it.
1. ”If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie
2. ”You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. You can say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
3. ”Don’t let fear or insecurity stop you from trying new things. Believe in yourself. Do what you love. And most importantly, be kind to others, even if you don’t like them.” – Stacy London
4. ”I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” – Nelson Mandela
5. ”We must build dikes of courage to hold back the flood of fear.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
6. “You always have two choices: your commitment versus your fear.” – Sammy Davis, Jr.
7. ”As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it.” – Chanakya
8. ”Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.” – Marie Curie
9. ”If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.” – Sun Tzu
10. ”The eagle has no fear of adversity. We need to be like the eagle and have a fearless spirit of a conqueror! “ – Joyce Meyer
Quote About Fear
Quotes about fear shows the real essence of fear, which is an attachment with someone or something. Being fearless is not that hard for us, if we are ready to accept that fear comes in our mind with desire or attachment. Fear indirectly measure our potential, but we don’t need to fight with it.
11. ”Living with fear stops us from taking risks, and if you don’t go out on the branch, you’re never going to get the best fruit.” – Sarah Parish
12. ”Fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind.” – Dale Carnegie
13. ”Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.” – Jim Morrison
14. ”Fear not, we are of the nature of the lion, and cannot descend to the destruction of mice and such small beasts.” – Elizabeth I
15. ”I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.” – Rosa Parks
16. ”Being brave isn’t the absence of fear. Being brave is having that fear but finding a way through it.” – Bear Grylls
17. ”The key to growth is acknowledging your fear of the unknown and jumping in anyway.” – Jen Sincero
18. ”You just have to get rid of fear and confront the world. Look at yourself in the mirror and say to yourself, ‘I love you and nothing will destroy you and you’re not going to fall.” – Ricky Martin
19. ”If you go deeper and deeper into your own heart, you’ll be living in a world with less fear, isolation, and loneliness.” – Sharon Salzberg
20. ”I was set free because my greatest fear had been realized, and I still had a daughter who I adored, and I had an old typewriter and a big idea. And so rock bottom became a solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.” – J. K. Rowling
Overcoming Fear Quotes
To face a major challenge, you need some assistance. Get a mentor, talk with a companion or guide, and arm yourself with these rousing considerations. Numerous individuals rank “dread of public talking” or gloss phobia, as their main fear. It’s justifiable, however impeding. The vibe of stage dismay is awful enough, however, what’s more, regrettable is the harm it can never really vocation and your confidence.
21. ”Never let the fear of striking out get in your way.” – Babe Ruth
22. ”I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear.” – Oprah Winfrey
23. ”The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.” – Brian Tracy
24. ”He who is not every day conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
25. ”Kill the snake of doubt in your soul, crush the worms of fear in your heart, and mountains will move out of your way.” – Kate Seredy
26. ”I have a very positive attitude in life. My insecurity, fear, and need to know about tomorrow has fortunately eased. What is going to happen will happen anyway. So why break my head over it?” – Katrina Kaif
27. ”Fear is stupid. So are regrets.” – Marilyn Monroe
28. ”Don’t fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.” – Louis E. Boone
29. ”Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom.” – Bertrand Russell
30. ”How very little can be done under the spirit of fear.” – Florence Nightingale
Quotes on Fear
31. ”I say I am stronger than fear.” – Malala Yousafzai
32. ”Yoga is a way to freedom. By its constant practice, we can free ourselves from fear, anguish, and loneliness.” – Indra Devi
33. ”Limits, like fear, is often an illusion.” – Michael Jordan
34. ”One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t do.” – Henry Ford
35. ”Fears are nothing more than a state of mind.” – Napoleon Hill
36. ”Fear comes from uncertainty. When we are certain, whether, of our worth or worthlessness, we are almost impervious to fear.” –William Congreve
37. ”If you look into your own heart, and you find nothing wrong there, what is there to worry about? What is there to fear?” – Confucius
38. ”Failure isn’t an option. I’ve erased the word ‘fear’ from my vocabulary, and I think when you erase fear, you can’t fail.” – Alicia Keys
39. ”Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are our fears.” – Rudyard Kipling
40. ”Ignorance is the parent of fear.” – Herman Melville
Fear quotes to help you see the positive side
On the off chance that you let it stop you, your feeling of self gets littler and your stage dismay gets greater and all the more remarkable. With fear quotes and sayings, you step ahead to beat your fear. Notwithstanding, when you venture into your stage trepidation, you realize rapidly that it’s an apparition a haze – like the majority of our apprehensions. Once you overcome your fear you will remember how funny the fear was and at that time you can go with our funny fear quotes. Be motivated by these quotes about fear of the unknown – shrewdness from individuals who may seem like they’ve generally had everything, except who have attempted to succeed.
41. ”Fear is only as deep as the mind allows.” – Japanese Proverb
42. ”To overcome fear, here’s all you have to do: realise the fear is there, and do the action you fear anyway.” – Peter McWilliams
43. ”Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anais Nin
44. ”Don’t fear, just live right.” – Neal A. Maxwell
45. ”No power so effectually robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.” – Edmund Burke
46. ”Fear has two meanings: ‘Forget Everything And Run’ or ‘Face Everything And Rise.’ The choice is yours.” – Zig Ziglar
47. ”Fears are educated into us, and can if we wish, be educated out.” – Karl Augustus Menninger
48. ”Man cannot discover new oceans unless he dares to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
49. ”Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live.” – Dorothy Thompson
50. ”No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We must walk the path.” – Gautama Buddha
We need to clear the assumption of fear and start considering it as a mental state. Quotes on fear gives the light on your dark perception effectively. To conquer the fear, we need to learn about it properly and act accordingly.
Which of these fear quotes was your favourite?
Avoiding your fears doesn’t make them go away. You have to face your fears and be determined to accomplish your goals and dreams.
You can’t control the emotional reactions that occur from fear but you can think about your feelings in a positive light. Hopefully, the above quotes will give you the strength and courage to make it happen.
Which of these fear quotes resonated with you best? Do you have any other favourite quotes to add? Let us know in the comment section below.