General Grievous is the secondary antagonist of The Revenge of the Sith in the Star Wars series. Incredibly, he was additionally the cyborg Supreme Commander of the Droid Army of the Confederacy of Independent Systems for a large portion of the Clone Wars and as a Supreme Commander, he has said some lovely savage and astonishing statements that we present to you in our collection of General grievous quotes.
General Grievous was feared and known as a brilliant Separatist military strategist. And so he has provided us with some really good lines that we are sharing with you in the form of our collection of Star Wars general grievous quotes. And as all the Star Wars fans know he was, of course, using the Clone War as means to increase his power.
Best General Grievous Quotes
If you want to download these quotes and keep these with you for always then we have general grievous download quotes. You can use these quotes with your friends to have a hearty chuckle with them, who doesn’t like to have a hearty chuckle. You can also use them to show them who is the boss. All the quotes available here have been handpicked in order to provide you with the best of the best quotes.
- “Your lightsabers will make a fine addition to my collection.” Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith
- “Army or not, you must realize you are doomed!” Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith
- “General Grievous: Anakin Skywalker. I expected someone with your reputation to be a little… older.
- Anakin Skywalker: General Grievous… you’re shorter than I expected.
- General Grievous: Jedi scum!” Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith
- “Obi-Wan Kenobi: Hello there!
- General Grievous: General Kenobi!” Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith
- “You lose, General Kenobi!” Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith
- “That wasn’t much of a rescue.” Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith
- “Crush them! Make them suffer!” Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith
- “Back away! I will deal with this Jedi slime myself.” Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith
- “Be thankful, Viceroy, that you have not found yourself in my grip. Your ship is waiting.” Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith
General Grievous Quotes from Star Wars: The Clone Wars
In terms of the Revenge of the Sith movie, he held dominion over the entire fleet as it took part in the battle in the skies over Coruscant following his plan to capture Senator Palpatine.
- “I wield great power, Jedi fool!” Season 1, Episode 10 “Lair of Grievous”
- “I’m no errand boy. I am not in this war for Dooku’s politics. I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen.” Season 2, Episode 9 “Grievous Intrigue”
- “Obi-Wan Kenobi: What have you to show for all your power, what have you to gain?
- General Grievous: The future. A future where there are no Jedi. The story of Obi-Wan Kenobi ends here!” Season 2, Episode 9 “Grievous Intrigue”
- “Eeth Koth: Your reputation precedes you, General. The reputation of a coward, and a murderer.
- General Grievous: Murderer? Is it murder to rid the galaxy of you Jedi filth?” Season 2, Episode 9 “Grievous Intrigue”
- “You have no idea of the power that is in my grasp.” Season 4, Episode 4 “Shadow Warrior”
- “How does it feel to DIE?” Season 4, Episode 4 “Shadow Warrior”
- “I have always been greater than you. Enough of this. Do you think you can defeat me? You’re nothing.” Season 4, Episode 19 “Massacre”
General Grievous is generally well known for being a Jedi-slaughtering, lightsaber-taking scoundrel in the Star Wars establishment… obviously, we likewise know him for having some great statements and jokes. Prepared by Count Dooku, he brags bounty exact battling aptitudes that imperil the Jedi of the Galactic Republic, and furthermore some genuinely abhorrent lines we love.
A remarkable Jedi tracker, he murdered more than 23 known Jedi (non-ordinance now!). His overconfidence in his ability to kill Jedi played a large in his downfall at the hands of General Kenobi. We have compiled these quotes for you and you can use them for free of cost and all that we ask you is to share our posts with your friends and family. And just in case if you have any suggestions regarding these quotes or if you have some quotes of your own that you want to share then please feel free to share them with us, we will publish the best one in our posts.