Are you looking for Happy thanksgiving quotes? If yes then you are in the right place, Take a look at our collection of thanksgiving quotes that will make your strong personality.
Being busy is the order of the world, and nobody has time to spend with family, and friends in the right manner, but sometimes it has become a need of the heart to spend some time with our closed ones or loved ones to show some gesture about loving and thanksgiving from the core of heart.
Thanksgiving is a way to spend some quality time with your people, and blood relation is not required to enjoy each other company as thanksgiving. Happy thanksgiving wishes to show love and gratitude to your family and friends. Greeting your closed one with Thoughtful quotes about thanksgiving and celebrate such day in a rejuvenating way. Thanksgiving greetings are the core of gratitude that you truly show your closed ones. This day is all about getting together with family and friends to share an enjoyable moment.
We have seen that sometimes we feel full of blessings in our life, and we are unable to express the emotions correctly. Happy thanksgiving quotes offers you so many ways to choose your way to celebrate this day with full of joy and excitement. This day is concerned as the day of togetherness, and people differently celebrate such a lovely day according to their preferences, but a happy thanksgiving wishes always have weight age to show your appreciation to your people. So you can check bellow different type Thanksgiving Quotes.
Happy Thanksgiving quotes
1. “Thanksgiving is a joyous invitation to shower the world with love and gratitude.” – Amy Leigh Mercree
2. “Not what we say about our blessing, but how we use them, is the true measure of our Thanksgiving.” – W.T. Purkiser
3. “Thanks are the highest form of thought, and gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” – G.K. Chesterton
4. “Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude.”— Nigel Hamilton
5. “Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse.”- Henry Van Dyke
6. “Thanksgiving Day is a good day to recommit our energies to giving thanks and just giving.” – Amy Grant
7. “Gratitude is the wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk.” – Rumi
8. “Appreciation can change a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.” — MARGARET COUSINS
9. “Thanksgiving day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude.” – E.P. Powell
10. “Yesterday’s the past, tomorrow’s the future, but today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.” – Bil Keane
11. “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” – Willie Nelson
12. “I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual.”— Henry David Thoreau
13. “Forever on Thanksgiving the heart will find the pathway home.” – Wilbur D. Nesbit
14. “A moment of gratitude makes a difference in your attitude.” – Bruce Wilkinson
15. “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy
16. “We should certainly count our blessings, but we should also make our blessings count.” – Neal A. Maxwell
17. “Best of all is it to preserve everything in a pure, still heart, and let there be for every pulse a thanksgiving, and every breath a song.”— KONRAD VON GESNER
18. “If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.” – Meister Eckhart
19. “Kindness is always fashionable, and always welcome.” – Amelia Barr
20. “What we’re talking about is a wonderful day set aside on the fourth Thursday of November when no one diets. I mean, why else would they call it Thanksgiving? —Erma Bombeck
Also Read:- Thanksgiving message
Happy Thanksgiving Friends
21. “Even in the trials of life, if we have eyes to see them, we can find good things everywhere we look.” – Joanna Gaines
22. “The more you practice the art of thankfulness, the more you have to be thankful for.” – Norman Vincent Peale
23. “If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be thankful for what he’s going to get.”— Frank A. Clark
24. “It is not joy that makes us grateful; it is gratitude that makes us joyful.” – David Steindl-Rast
25. “An attitude of gratitude brings great things.” – Yogi Bhajan
26. “Thanksgiving isn’t just a day. It’s a way we can live our lives every day.” – Katrina Mayer
27. “If you are thankful, what do you do? You share.” – W. Clement Stone
Report this ad
28. “‘Thank you’ is the best prayer that anyone could say. I say that one a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility, understanding.” – Alice Walker
29. “For what I have received may the Lord make me truly thankful. And more truly for what I have not received.” — STORM JAMESON
30. “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” – Omar Khayyam
31. “Be present in all things and thankful for all things.” – Maya Angelou
32. “The thankful heart opens our eyes to a multitude of blessings that continually surround us.” – James E. Faust
33. “Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are.”— Joyce Giraud
34. “Be thankful for what you have. Your life is someone else’s fairy tale.” – Wale Ayeni
35. “Thanksgiving just gets me all warm and tingly and all kinds of wonderful inside.”— Willard Scott
36. “If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.” – Gerald Good
37. “I have a lot to be thankful for. I am healthy, happy, and I am loved.” – Reba McEntire
Report this ad
38. “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues but the parent of all others.”— MARCUS TULLIUS CICERO
39. “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” – William Arthur Ward
40. “Gratitude is a quality similar to electricity: It must be produced and discharged and used up to exist at all.” —William Faulkner
Happy Thanksgiving Message
41. “Cooking Tip: Wrap turkey leftovers in aluminum foil and throw them out.” – Nicole Hollander
42. “Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse.”— Henry Van Dyke
43. “What if today, we were just grateful for everything?” – Charlie Brown
44. “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.”— William Arthur Ward
45. “The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest.” – William Blake
46. “After a good dinner, one can forgive anybody, even one’s relations.” – Oscar Wilde
47. “Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot.” – Hausa Proverb
48. “Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.”— MELODY BEATTIE
Report this ad
49. “Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie.” – Jim Davis
50. “Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is.” —Ernest Hemingway
Happy Thanksgiving Family
51. Happy Thanksgiving to my family and friends. I’m thankful for many things, but you guys top the list.
52. May the turkey leg be yours this Thanksgiving.
53. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you enjoy some moist turkey on your dinner table and some juicy gossip around it.
54. I hope your Thanksgiving table is full of your favorite food and surrounded by your favorite people.
55. Whenever I want to feel thankful, I just look at my Facebook Friends list.
56. Happy Thanksgiving to the people who make me thankful to be me.
57. I hope you have plenty to be thankful for this Thanksgiving and over the coming year.
58. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. With friends like you, my cup runneth over.
59. May the wishbone snap in your favor this Thanksgiving.
Did you enjoy these Thanksgiving quotes
Thanksgiving is all about gathering together with those who are nearest and dearest to us to reflect on what’s most important in life and be thankful for all that we have; no matter how small or ordinary.
Share Thanksgiving quotes with your friends and family. We hope you enjoy these happy Thanksgiving quotes? Which of the quotes was your favorite? Mention in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to share it with your friends and family.