Mother Teresa is a rare icon of humankind who spread the profound love of humanity all over this world. She was an inspiration to millions of people, and well known for her lifelong devotion to the needful and powerless in this world. She lived her life with selflessness and sacrifice that made her an international symbol for charitable work.
Throughout her life, she showed the love and compassion and won Nobel Prize in 1979, which she donated completely to the poor. She genuinely had believed in generosity and value humanity. Mother Teresa is widely famous for her words, which are full of wisdom and kindness. Mother Teresa quotes shows us the value of Love and peace.
There are many quotes by Mother Teresa, which touched our heart gracefully, and encourage us to do better for others selflessly.
Selfless form of love is the only purest form, and she is the synonyms of it and set an example for this world beautifully. Love is the strongest form of humankind, and it is known as the gift of God to us.
Layers of misconception covered the real meaning of love, and show us something that is not real and even does not make a proper sense in our life. Mother Teresa love quotes clear all the misconceptions. The impacts of her wisdom and work for this world influence our life with the real meaning of Love, Kindness, and Charity in the easiest form.
Inspiring Quotes by Mother Teresa on Kindness, Love, and Charity
We have read about love many times in our life, and we understand that love has many dimensions, but love for humanity is the idyllic form of love that gives immense pleasure in human life. In our life, we anticipate everything in the fastest way and get surface information, but deeply understanding of anything required a proper knowledge and experience. Mother Teresa Quotes on love exquisitely describe the real essence of love and make our vision clear and valuable.
- Peace begins with a smile.
- Live simply so others may simply live. – Mother Teresa
- If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.
- One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody.
- It is a kingly act to assist the fallen. – Mother Teresa
- I think I’m more difficult than critical. – Mother Teresa
- A life not lived for others is not a life. – Mother Teresa
- Do ordinary things with extraordinary love. – Mother Teresa
- Intense love does not measure, it just gives. – Mother Teresa
- Good works are links that form a chain of love. – Mother Teresa
- I do not pray for success, I ask for faithfulness. – Mother Teresa
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them. – Mother Teresa
- Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person. – Mother Teresa
- If we really want to love we must learn how to forgive. – Mother Teresa
- Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person. – Mother Teresa
- If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one. – Mother Teresa
- If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway. ― Mother Teresa
- God doesn’t require us to succeed; he only requires that you try. – Mother Teresa
- Life is a game, play it… Life is too precious, do not destroy it. – Mother Teresa
- Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
- Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand. – Mother Teresa
- I know God won’t give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish he didn’t trust me so much.
- Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty. – Mother Teresa
- Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies. – Mother Teresa
- Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do… but how much love we put in that action.
- Joy is prayer; joy is strength: joy is love; joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.
- Nothing makes you happier than when you really reach out in mercy to someone who is badly hurt.
- Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. – Mother Teresa
- Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love. – Mother Teresa
- If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you; Be honest and frank anyway. – Mother Teresa
- It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish. – Mother Teresa
- Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. – Mother Teresa
- If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. – Mother Teresa
- Peace begins with a smile. I will never understand all the good that a simple smile can accomplish.
- There are many people who can do big things, but there are very few people who will do the small things.
- I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things. – Mother Teresa
- I know God won’t give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish he didn’t trust me so much. – Mother Teresa
- I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world. – Mother Teresa
- I want you to be concerned about your next door neighbour. Do you know your next door neighbour? Mother Teresa
- If you are discouraged, it is a sign of pride because it shows you trust in your own powers. ― Mother Teresa
- It is only when you realise your nothingness, your emptiness, that God can fill you with Himself. ― Mother Teresa
- It is not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love that is put into them that matters. – Mother Teresa
- Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. – Mother Teresa
- Your true character is most accurately measured by how you treat those who can do ‘Nothing’ for you. – Mother Teresa
- I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. – Mother Teresa
- If you are humble nothing will touch you, neither praise nor disgrace, because you know what you are. – Mother Teresa
- The openness of our hearts and minds can be measured by how wide we draw the circle of what we call family. – Mother Teresa
- We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
- Any country that accepts abortion is not teaching its people to love but to use violence to get what they want. – Mother Teresa
- Even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own. – Mother Teresa
- Go out into the world today and love the people you meet. Let your presence light new light in the hearts of people. – Mother Teresa
- Do not think that love, in order to be genuine, has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired. – Mother Teresa
- If we want a love message to be heard, it has got to be sent out. To keep a lamp burning, we have to keep putting oil in it. – Mother Teresa
- Prayer is not asking. Prayer is putting oneself in the hands of God, at His disposition, and listening to His voice in the depth of our hearts. – Mother Teresa
- Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less. We will feel less. We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less. – Mother Teresa
- I never look at the masses as my responsibility. I look at the individual. I can love only one person at a time. I can feed only one person at a time. Just one, one, one. – Mother Teresa
- Being unwanted, unloved, uncased for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.
- Our life of poverty is as necessary as the work itself. Only in heaven will we see how much we owe to the poor for helping us to love God better because of them.
- I try to give to the poor people for love what the rich could get for money. No, I wouldn’t touch a leper for a thousand pounds; yet I willingly cure him for the love of God. – Mother Teresa
- Let us not be satisfied with just giving money. Money is not enough, money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. So, spread your love everywhere you go. – Mother Teresa
- Let us touch the dying, the poor, the lonely and the unwanted according to the graces we have received and let us not be ashamed or slow to do the humble work. – Mother Teresa
- Our life of poverty is as necessary as the work itself. Only in heaven will we see how much we owe to the poor for helping us to love God better because of them. – Mother Teresa
- Smile at each other. Smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other – it doesn’t matter who it is – and that will help to grow up in greater love for each other. – Mother Teresa
- There must be a reason why some people can afford to live well. They must have worked for it. I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things that we could use. – Mother Teresa
- The success of love is in the loving – it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done. – Mother Teres
- Please choose the way of peace. In the short term there may be winners and losers in this war that we all dread. But that never can, or never will justify the suffering, pain and loss of life your weapons will cause. – Mother Teresa
- I have never been in a war before, but I have seen famine and death. I was asking (myself) what do they feel when they do this? I don’t understand it. They are all children of God. Why do they do it? I don’t understand. – Mother Teresa
- At the moment of death we will not be judged according to the number of good deeds we have done or by the diplomas we have received in our lifetime. We will be judged according to the love we have put into our work. ― Mother Teresa
- We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature – trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence… We need silence to be able to touch souls. – Mother Teresa
Mother Teresa was a motivation to innumerable millions for her deep-rooted dedication to the neediest and generally helpless of the world. The magnanimity and penance with which she carried on with her own life made her a worldwide image of magnanimous work, and the adoration and sympathy she indicated the penniless of all religions won her a Nobel Peace Prize in 1979, which she gave totally to poor people.
Mother Teresa Quotes On Service showcases her thoughts on loyalty and obeying. Mother Teresa discovered her motivation in Catholic lessons, yet won far and wide love and adoration in her embraced home of Calcutta, India by regarding neighborhood customs and convictions, and continually setting our regular humankind above strict divisions.
Mother Teresa Quotes About Kindness proves why we should be kind to all. By 2013, the altruistic association she had set up, the Missionaries of Charity, had spread to 700 missions in 130 nations, giving soup kitchens, habitats for family help, halfway houses, schools, emergency clinics, and homes for individuals with sicknesses, for example, uncleanliness, AIDS and tuberculosis. In 2016, Mother Teresa was consecrated by the Roman Catholic Church as Saint Teresa. We have collected Mother Teresa Quotes On Family for you.