Today we are giving you our assortment of Obi Wan Kenobi quotes that you can use to rouse yourself, and you can likewise send these statements to your loved ones. He assumed a crucial part by filling in as a general in the Republic Army during the clone wars, and he as a tutor guided Luke Sky-walker.
Obi-Wan Kenobi defeated the mighty General Grievous in a fair battle. There are many funny quotes and dialogues related to Obi-Wan Kenobi that you can use in your daily life, let us tell you one such example of an Obi-Wan Kenobi quotes by taking a quote example “Hello there, General Kenobi” this dialogue has become the iconic and one of the most used by many people when there are any unexpected appearances by people.
Obi wan kenobi quotes
Obi-Wan Kenobi was a nobleman, who was undoubtedly one of the most legendary Jedi Knights, gifted in the ways of the force. He was the Jedi mentor; the one who trained Anakin Sky-walker in the prequel trilogy of the series, who, upon turning to the Dark side came to be known as Darth Wader.
- “Why do I get the feeling that we’ve picked up another pathetic life form?” Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace
- “I have a bad feeling about this.” Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace
- “If they find us, they will crush us, grind us into tiny pieces, and blast us into oblivion!” Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace
- “Anakin, may the Force be with you?” Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones
- “Why do I get the feeling you’re going to be the death of me?” Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones
- “If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you’d rival Master Yoda as a swordsman.” Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones
- “Anakin Skywalker: You’re the closest thing I have to a father.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: Then why don’t you listen to me?” Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones
- “Obi-Wan Kenobi: Hello there!
- General Grievous: General Kenobi!” Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith
- “You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the force… not leave it in darkness!” Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith
- “It’s over, Anakin! I have the high ground!” Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith
- “You have allowed this dark lord to twist your mind, until now! Until now, you’ve become the very thing you swore to destroy.” Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith
obi-wan kenobi quotes
We have additionally recorded Obi Wan Kenobi quotes season 4 that you can use in your everyday discussion with loved ones. His statements can be utilised, to motivate individuals on progress as he is the person who has accomplished a great deal in his existence with his diligent effort.
- “The burden is on me not to destroy all the droids before you get there.” Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith
- “The Force will be with you, always.” Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope [Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi]
- “Your eyes can deceive you; don’t trust them.” Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope [Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi]
- “Who’s the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?” Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope [Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi]
- “Luke Skywalker: Then you know him.
- Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: Well, of course, I know him. He’s me.” Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope
- “You have taken your first step into a larger world.” Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope [Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi]
- “The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded.” Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope
- “Use the Force, Luke.” Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope
- “The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It’s an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.” Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope [Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi]
- “I felt a great disturbance in the Force as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.” Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope [Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi]
- “Han Solo: What is it? Some kind of local trouble?
- Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: Let’s just say we’d like to avoid any Imperial entanglements.” Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope
- “In my experience, there’s no such thing as luck.” Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope [Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi]
- “For over a thousand generations, the Jedi knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the old Republic… before the dark times… before the empire.” Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope [Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi]
Obi-Wan Kenobi Quotes About Love
Obi-Wan Kenobi has featured as the main character in various Star Wars franchise, you can clearly and fairly say that he is the most Jedi that has ever lived in the Star Wars universe. Being the first Jedi in 1000 years to defeat the Sith Lord named Darth Maul, Qui-Gon Jinn who was the mentor of Obi-Wan Kenobi was killed by the Darth Maul in the Battle of Naboo.
- Obi-Wan has a bit of a soft side, as evidenced mainly in The Clone Wars. Here are a few of his love-related sayings:
- “After all these years, you’re even more beautiful than ever.” The Clone Wars: Season 2, Episode 12 “The Mandalore Plot”
- “You were my brother, Anakin! I loved you!” Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith
Obi-Wan Kenobi Quotes from The Clone Wars
We recall a quote by Kenobi said “In my experience, there is no such thing as luck”. This statement contains a deep meaning and message of hard work. Obi-Wan Kenobi is the much-loved character by the fans for being a highly skilled warrior and a faithful warrior to the Jedi code and is devoted to defending peace in a galaxy far, far away.
- “Obi-Wan Kenobi: So that’s your plan: Just fly there, land, hope they don’t spot us and walk in the door?
- Anakin Skywalker: Basically.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: Oh, brilliant. Let’s get going.” Season 1, Episode 4 “Rising Malevolence”
- “So let me get this straight, Anakin. You risked the mission, all your men – even your Padawan – to save a droid?” Season 1, Episode 7 “Duel of the Droids”
- “This is how you thank me for rescuing you? Pounce on me from the ceiling? What am I going to do with you?” Season 1, Episode 11 “Dooku Captured”
- “Anakin Skywalker: That’s just it. How can I become a Jedi Master if I’m always getting caught?
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: At least you’re a master… at getting caught.” Season 1, Episode 11 “Dooku Captured”
- “Very impressive. You just destroyed 17 defenseless battle droids without suffering a scratch.” Season 1, Episode 18 “Mystery of a Thousand Moons”
- “Obi-Wan Kenobi: A great leap forward often requires taking two steps back.
- Anakin Skywalker: And sometimes, all it requires is the will to jump.” Season 1, Episode 18 “Mystery of a Thousand Moons”
- “I’ll never understand how you can simplify these battles into some kind of game.” Season 2, Episode 5 “Landing at Point Rain”
- “Yes, well, I took a lesson from Anakin and decided not to follow orders.” Season 2, Episode 7 “Legacy of Terror”
- “Anakin Skywalker: How did you know they wouldn’t just attack us?
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: Because I make observations, while you think with your lightsaber.” Season 2, Episode 7 “Legacy of Terror”
- “I hear a lot of talking, General. But in the final accounting, what does all the talk get you? A futile quest for power, a mutilated body, and your place as Dooku’s errand boy!” Season 2, Episode 9 “Grievous Intrigue”
- “Anakin Skywalker: Why do you even ask for my opinion? We never do things my way.
- Obi-Wan: We crashed the ship your way.” Season 2, Episode 17 “Bounty Hunters
- “I see Anakin’s new teaching method is to do as I say, not as I do.” Season 3, Episode 18 “The Citadel”
- “You can kill me, but you will never destroy me. It takes strength to resist the dark side. Only the weak embrace it.” Season 5, Episode 16 “The Lawless”
Obi-Wan Kenobi Quotes in Star Wars: Rebels
Life tosses on us a lot of curves and who knows possibly sometime we end up battling with a green large-headed alien. We trust that these Obi Wan quotes will inspire you to make a move on your fantasies so you can make them work out, and live your fantasies.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi also has some iconic words of wisdom in the TV series Star Wars: Rebels. Here are a few of his most notable lines in the series (all events for this series took place in between Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope).
- “This message is a warning and a reminder for any surviving Jedi: Trust in the Force. Do not return to the temple; that time has passed and our future is uncertain. We will each be challenged- our trust, our faith, our friendships, but we must persevere, and in time, new hope will emerge. May the Force be with you, always.” Season 1, Parts 1 & 2 “Spark of Rebellion”
- “If you define yourself by your power to take life, your desire to dominate, to possess, then you have nothing.” Season 1, Parts 1 & 2 “Spark of Rebellion”
Don’t hesitate to utilise any of these statements, likewise, if you have any proposal for obi wan statements don’t hesitate to get in touch with us, we will remember the best ones for our update to this post.