The theory of pain has floated in the air, but realizing the real meaning of pain is not that easy. Life throws toward us so many opportunities to grow in life, and pain is one the most useful segment of life that helps us in growth. Pain quotes show our feeling of pain, and this is also needful things to do in such a condition.
Painful quotes about life that’ll give you wiser. Here are the greatest pain quotes to see from known people that can encourage you positively. There are two sorts of feelings, emotional and physical feeling. Physical pain is suffering or suffering that a person experiences from trauma or illness, while pain caused by emotional suffering may live longer, more deeply thought, and often painful based on previous studies.
You can get beautiful quotes and images below.
Pain Quotes Honoring Your Strength and Power
Life is pain quote for some people as they face a lot of pains in different areas of life, but hopefully, they gain lots of experience of life as well. We can learn in our life from so many things, but quotes on pain gives us the strength to see the pain from a different perspective. Life is incomplete without pain, as it is the fuel of learning of our life. Every phase of life hides lessons in suffering. We mention below some quotes that are written by some famous people. These quotes help you to grow your mind and feel fresh.
1. ”Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it; there is no way of life.” – Angelina Jolie
2. ”No pain, no palm; no thorns, no throne; no gall, no glory; no cross, no crown.” – William Penn
3. ”Pain has its own noble joy, when it starts a strong consciousness of life, from a stagnant one.” – John Sterling
4. ”Pain nourishes courage. You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you.” – Mary Tyler Moore
5. ”Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey
6. ”Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, because life’s greatest lessons are learnt through pain.” –Nagato
7. ”No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.” – Hal Borland
8. ”If you can sit with your pain, listen to your pain and respect your pain—in time you will move through your pain.” – Bryant McGill
9. ”Transformation without work and pain, without suffering, without a sense of loss is just an illusion of true change.” – Wm. Paul Young
10. ”Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” – Khalil Gibran
Pain quotes to remind you how strong and powerful you are
11. ”Pain makes me grow. Growing is what I want. Therefore, for me pain is pleasure.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
12. ”Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.” – Fight Club
13. ”You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice.” – Bob Marley
14. ”Failure gave me strength. Pain was my motivation.” – Michael Jordan
15. ”We do survive every moment, after all, except the last one.” – John Updike
16. ”You may have had unfair things happen to you, but the depth of your pain is an indication of the height of your future.” – Joel Osteen
17. ”Smile, though your heart is aching. Smile, even though it’s breaking. When there are clouds in the sky, you’ll get by if you smile through your pain and sorrow. Smile and maybe tomorrow, you’ll see the sun come shining through for you.” – Charlie Chaplin
18. ”Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors.” – African proverb
19. ”Our strength grows out of our weaknesses.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
20. ”I can bear any pain as long as it has meaning.” – Haruki Murakam
Pain quotes to give you courage
May these emotional pain quotes about feeling help you to gain more thoughts about being injured, how to deal with it, and through this happening, can make wiser decisions in this future. Get these love pain quotes on feeling with friends, family, and loved ones to encourage them, too. It’s true. And to anybody watching, you seem silly. Like you’ve short turn into an idiot. There’s no remedy for it unless you recognise someone who realises how you think, and knows how to improve with quotes on pain.
21. ”Our most beautiful dreams are born from our most unpleasant nightmares.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
22. ”Challenges are part of life; We weaken our spirit, when we act in fear and lose hope. But we strengthen our spirit, when we fearlessly with faith and hope, rise up to meet and conquer the challenges.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
23. ”I Am Not What Happened To Me. I Am What I Choose To Become.” – Unknown
24. ”Never Apologize For Being Sensitive Or Emotional. Let This Be A Sign That You’ve Got A Big Heart And Aren’t Afraid To Let Others See It. Showing Your Emotions Is A Sign Of Strength.” – Unknown
25. ”You never know how strong you are… until being strong is the only choice you have.”― Cayla Mills
26. ”Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that’s what makes you strong.” – Sarah Dessen
27. ”Don’t give up in times of difficulty. Persevere on as there will be an end to these.” – Edward Dunedin
28. ”No matter how far life pushes you down, no matter how much you hurt, you can always bounce back.” – Sheryl Swoopes
29. ”I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person.” – Rita Mero
30. ”The broken heart. You think you will die, but you keep living, day after day after terrible day.” – Charles Dickens
Paining Love Quotes
31. ”All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me…. You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” —Walt Disney
32. ”Make up your mind that no matter what comes your way, no matter how difficult, no matter how unfair, you will do more than simply survive. You will thrive in spite of it.” —Joel Osteen
33. ”You will never know the power of yourself until someone hurts you badly.” – Unknown
34. ”I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.” – Mother Teresa
35. ”It’s not whether you get knocked down. It’s whether you get up again.” – Vince Lombardi
36. ”The pain started years ago, but I’d lived with it for so long at that point that I’d accepted it as an inevitable part of me.” – Diwakar Sharma
37. ”One of the most courageous decision you’ll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul.” – Unknown
38. ”Anybody can laugh in joy, but the bold ones also smile in pain…knowing that pain is just like a zooming train, that will soon pass by.” – RVM
39. ”Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.” – J.K. Rowling
40. ”It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.” – Julius Caesar
Quotes about pain
41. ”There are no gains without pains.” – Benjamin Franklin
42. ”There is no coming to consciousness without pain.” – Carl Jung
43. ”Pain is nothing compared to what it feels like to quit.” – Unknown
44. ”Suffering is an extraordinary teacher.” – Ryan Hall
45. ”The great art of life is sensation, to feel that we exist, even in pain.” – George Gordon Noel Byron
46. ”All pain is either severe or slight, if slight, it is easily endured; if severe, it will without doubt be brief.” – Cicero
47. ”Pain pays the income of each precious thing.” – William Shakespeare
48. ”This horror of pain is a rather low instinct and… if I think of human beings I’ve known and of my own life, such as it is, I can’t recall any case of pain which didn’t, on the whole, enrich life.” – Malcolm Muggeridge
49. ”Pain has a way of clipping our wings and keeping us from being able to fly … and if left unresolved for very long, you can almost forget that you were ever created to fly in the first place.” – WM. Paul Young
50. ”Pain is a part of growing up. It’s how we learn.” – Dan Brown
Quotes About Suffering
The significance of pain covered lots of life lessons for the betterment of our life. We need to understand that pain always comes in our life as a new life lesson. The hidden lessons in pain is a treasure for our life, and we can take help from such quotes to express the emotion and lighting the heart.
51. “Great things never came from comfort zones.” – Neil Strauss
52. “Pain is like a love affair. When it’s over it’s over.” – Elyse Sommer
53. “Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you.” – Ovid
54. “Sometimes pain can drive a man harder than pleasure.” – Don Ingall
55. “The pain will leave once it has finished teaching you.” – Unknown
56. “Pain can be controlled, you just disconnect it.” – James Cameron
57. “Behind every beautiful thing, there’s been some kind of pain.” – Bob Dylan
58. “I’m willing to accept any kind of pain to win a race.” – Rick Wohlhutter
59. “Pain is a great motivator.” – Naval Ravikant
60. “The pain of the mind is worse than the pain of the body.” – Publilius Syrus
Life is Pain Quote
61. “It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure.” – Marquis de Sade
62. “The pain of the little finger is felt by the whole body.” – Filipino Proverb
63. “Every pain is a gift. Every pain is an opportunity.” – Maxime Lagacé
64. “The best way of handling pain was to study it objectively.” – Arthur C. Clarke
65. “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” – Kenji Miyazawa
66. “Top results are achieved only through pain. But eventually you like this pain.” – Juha Vaatainen
67. “Life is pain, so live it up while you can.” – Ernest Hemingway
68. “Wisdom is nothing more than healed pain.” – Robert Gary Lee
69. “Don’t get lost in your pain, know that one day your pain will become your cure.” – Rumi
70. “Out of pain and problems have come the sweetest songs, and the most gripping stories.” – Billy Graham
Quotes about pain always indicate to us that whenever pain enters the life so, there is a purpose behind that, and indirectly it tries to reach you something valuable. Suffering is tough to bear, but having the right mindset gives us relief while passing through from such a phase of life. Quotes about suffering teach us that suffer is not so bad as there is reason and some helpful lessons behind it. Enjoy life while accepting the bitter truth that pain will come, but the good news is that it will come with a life lesson.
Which of these pain quotes was your favourite?
Life is full of ups and downs. When you experience pain, you might think you are alone. But the reality is everyone in the world goes through difficult times, regardless of his or her status.
As these pain quotes have shown, the hurt is a part of growing up and it’s how we learn. The next time you go through a painful experience, remember the above words, and keep going.
Which of these pain quotes inspired you most? Do you have any other favourite pain quotes to add? Tell us in the comment section below.