Stephen William Hawking extensively regarded as one of the greatest scientists in modern history, and he was also a theoretical physicist, cosmologist, author, and director of research at the centre of theoretical cosmology. Hawking suffered from debilitating ALS that left him nearly completely paralysed, but still contributed in this world incredibly through his work. The life of Stephen Hawking is an inspiration in itself, but he also had his magnificent way with words that still inspire us.
Stephen Hawking quotes reflect the quality of his personality like his perseverance, dedication, belief in capability. Hawking’s entire life is remarkable in so many ways. Quotes by Stephen Hawking help us to know the value of optimism and self-belief because he has offered many quotes to deeply understand life. We can learn important lessons of life through his quotes. We should be thankful for what we have and always keeps perspective on the positive things, and we should not complain and focus on missing stuffs.
Get all time best Quotes, wishes and images for your love friends and family.
Stephen Hawking Quotes That Will Move and Inspire You
Dedication and perseverance are two strong pillars for leading life with positivity. Hawking words influence all of us for never giving up on our dreams, and motivate us to achieve our goals. He was an inspirational personality on this earth. Stephen Hawking inspirational quotes are the essence of the way of leading life and motivate us, and these quotes help us in finding the purpose of our life. Hawking is widely famous for his humorous approach to his disability, and it teaches the worth remembering life lesson.
- God is the name people give to the reason we are here.
- Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny. – Stephen Hawking
- People who boast about their I.Q. are losers. – Stephen Hawking
- Without imperfection, you or I would not exist. – Stephen Hawking
- We should seek the greatest value of our action. – Stephen Hawking
- We should seek the greatest value of our action. – Stephen Hawking
- God may exist, but science can explain the universe without the need for a creator.
- However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.
- Science is increasingly answering questions that used to be the province of religion.
- I believe there are no questions that science can’t answer about physical universe.
- It is not clear that intelligence has any long-term survival value. – Stephen Hawking
- Scientists have become the bearers of the torch of discovery in our quest for knowledge.
- People won’t have time for you if you are always angry or complaining. – Stephen Hawking
- In my opinion, there is no aspect of reality beyond the reach of the human mind. – Stephen Hawking
- I can’t disguise myself with a wig and dark glasses – the wheelchair gives me away. – Stephen Hawking
- I’m not afraid of death, but I’m in no hurry to die. I have so much I want to do first. – Stephen Hawking
- My expectations were reduced to zero when I was 21. Everything since then has been a bonus. – Stephen Hawking
- I’m never any good in the morning. It is only after four in the afternoon that I get going. – Stephen Hawking
- Because there is a law such as gravity, the universe can and will create itself from nothing. – Stephen Hawking
- When one’s expectations are reduced to zero, one really appreciates everything one does have. – Stephen Hawking
- Just because I do a lot of thinking doesn’t mean I don’t like parties and getting into trouble. – Stephen Hawking
- I was not a good student. I did not spend much time at college; I was too busy enjoying myself. – Stephen Hawking
- Up until the 1920s, everyone thought the universe was essentially static and unchanging in time. – Stephen Hawking
- My goal is simple. It is a complete understanding of the universe, why it is as it is and why it exists at all. – Stephen Hawking
- I have found far greater enthusiasm for science in America than here in Britain. There is more enthusiasm for everything in America.
- I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.
- I believe alien life is quite common in the universe, although intelligent life is less so. Some say it has yet to appear on planet Earth.
- I am just a child who has never grown up. I still keep asking these ‘how’ and ‘why’ questions. Occasionally, I find an answer. – Stephen Hawking
- I used to think information was destroyed in black hole. This was my biggest blunder, or at least my biggest blunder in science. – Stephen Hawking
- We think we have solved the mystery of creation. Maybe we should patent the universe and charge everyone royalties for their existence. – Stephen Hawking
- I hope I have helped to raise the profile of science and to show that physics is not a mystery but can be understood by ordinary people. – Stephen Hawking
Quotes from Stephen Hawking
Undoubtedly, Quotes from Stephen Hawking are the exceptional source of wisdom that we can get and learn to excel in our life. Problems and challenges would come in our lives, but dealing in the right way needs to be understood from such quotes that make us understand the life as well as inspire.
- No one undertakes research in physics with the intention of winning a prize. It is the joy of discovering something no one knew before. – Stephen Hawking
- We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the universe. That makes us something very special.
- I have lived with the prospect of an early death for the last 49 years. I’m not afraid of death, but I’m in no hurry to die. I have so much I want to do first.
- Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. – Stephen Hawking
- Success in creating AI would be the biggest event in human history. Unfortunately, it might also be the last, unless we learn how to avoid the risks. – Stephen Hawking
- Humanity’s deepest desire for knowledge is justification enough for our continuing quest. And our goal is nothing less than a complete description of the universe we live in. – Stephen Hawking
- We are in danger of destroying ourselves by our greed and stupidity. We cannot remain looking inwards at ourselves on a small and increasingly polluted and overcrowded planet. – Stephen Hawking
- With genetic engineering, we will be able to increase the complexity of our DNA, and improve the human race. But it will be a slow process, because one will have to wait about 18 years to see the effect of changes to the genetic code. – Stephen Hawking
- Science is beautiful when it makes simple explanations of phenomena or connections between different observations. Examples include the double helix in biology and the fundamental equations of physics. – Stephen Hawking
- Time travel used to be thought of as just science fiction, but Einstein’s general theory of relativity allows for the possibility that we could warp space-time so much that you could go off in a rocket and return before you set out. – Stephen Hawking
- Stem cell research is the key to developing cures for degenerative conditions like Parkinson’s and motor neuron disease from which I and many others suffer. The fact that the cells may come from embryos is not an objection, because the embryos are going to die anyway. – Stephen Hawking
- Black holes ain’t as black as they are painted. They are not the eternal prisons they were once thought. Things can get out of a black hole both on the outside and possibly to another universe. So if you feel you are in a black hole, don’t give up—there’s a way out. – Stephen Hawking
- One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. Three, if you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don’t throw it away – Stephen Hawking
- Most of the threats we face come from the progress we’ve made in science and technology. We are not going to stop making progress, or reverse it, so we must recognize the dangers and control them. I’m an optimist, and I believe we can. – Stephen Hawking
- The human failing I would most like to correct is aggression. It may have had survival advantage in caveman days, to get more food, territory or a partner with whom to reproduce, but now it threatens to destroy us all. – Stephen Hawking
- My discovery that black holes emit radiation raised serious problems of consistency with the rest of physics. I have now resolved these problems, but the answer turned out to be not what I expected. – Stephen Hawking
- Life on Earth is at the ever-increasing risk of being wiped out by a disaster, such as sudden global nuclear war, a genetically engineered virus or other dangers we have not yet thought of. – Stephen Hawking
- Although almost every theoretical physicist agrees with my prediction that a black hole should glow like a hot body, it would be very difficult to verify experimentally because the temperature of a macroscopic black hole is so low. – Stephen Hawking
- Some forms of motor neuron disease are genetically linked, but I have no indication that my kind is. No other member of my family has had it. But I would be in favour of abortion if there was a high risk. – Stephen Hawking
- The usual approach of science of constructing a mathematical model cannot answer the questions of why there should be a universe for the model to describe. Why does the universe go to all the bother of existing? – Stephen Hawking
- We must develop as quickly as possible technologies that make possible a direct connection between brain and computer, so that artificial brains contribute to human intelligence rather than opposing it. – Stephen Hawking
- My advice to other disabled people would be, concentrate on things your disability doesn’t prevent you doing well, and don’t regret the things it interferes with. Don’t be disabled in spirit, as well as physically. – Stephen Hawking
- While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behaviour because there are far too many equations to solve. I’m no better than anyone else at understanding what makes people tick, particularly women. – Stephen Hawking
- A few years ago, the city council of Monza, Italy, barred pet owners from keeping goldfish in curved bowls… saying that it is cruel to keep a fish in a bowl with curved sides because, gazing out, the fish would have a distorted view of reality. But how do we know we have the true, undistributed picture of reality? – Stephen Hawking
Hawking was a hypothetical physicist who spearheaded new understandings of dark gaps and the universe on the loose. He showed us it with Stephen Hawking Quotes About Time. Also, he did as such while battling with an extreme degenerative infection that restricted him to a wheelchair for by far most of his life. The widely acclaimed researcher deliberately pondered and formed his considerations with a unique eye-following PC, and those words – a significant number of them clever – keep on motivating the ages of individuals who were interested in how the universe functions, where it originated from, and where it might be going.
Hawking provided no lack of exceptional bits of knowledge about existence, love, and science. Beneath, we’ve put forth a valiant effort to gather the most paramount things he said in his books, expositions, interviews, TV show appearances, and then some. We can precisely see his knowledge from Stephen Hawking Quotes Knowledge. At the point when Stephen Hawking was determined to have engine neuron malady at age 21, specialists thought he’d just endure a couple of more years.
In any case, the hypothetical physicist challenged the chances: Hawking, who died yesterday, lived to be 76. Here is Stephen Hawking Motivation from the head of the exploration and originator of the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology at Cambridge and the creator of “A Brief History of Time.”