Thanos is the deadliest and dominant villain of MCU movies. He is considered as the Dark Lord of Marvel Cinematic Universe and Mad Titan. Conquer and destroy is Thanos’s way to reach his goal. Thanos has an intention to wipe out the half population of the universe for the shining future for the other half. He needs to collect six infinity stones to put in Infinity Gauntlet, which allows him to snap his finger and bring stability in the universe. Some Thanos quotes signifies his vision dominantly.
Thanos has his vision for the betterment of this universe. He is the villain who loved by all MCU fans because of his vision with wisdom. Thanos lines, Thanos quotes infinity war with the philosophical vision make you think twice about his statements, and that is the reason that he left a mark on the mind of MCU fans. His scary look and presence are enough to shatter the spirit of his rivals.
The personification of Thanos has cruelty, never-ending destruction, and death, but we can not ignore other things of this highly applaud villain. Beliving in your ideologies and act on your belief. An unstoppable spirit that cannot be broken down, no matter what comes in your way, and what odds are you facing. Throughout Infinity War to Endgame, Thanos represents himself as an astronomical thug and philosophical warrior. Many powerful, electrifying, and mind-blowing Thanos quotes wallpapers will leave an everlasting impression on you.
This Super Vilain has its correct mindset to achieve his goal with determination. The mightest villain is not a typical villain who wants to rule the world. In that respect, below is our collection of Best Thanos quotes powerful, inspirational, and mind-blowing Thanos quotes that will leave a permanent impression on you.
Thanos Quotes About Conquering The World From Avengers
1. “Little one, it’s simple calculus. This universe is finite, its resources, finite. If life is left unchecked, life will cease to exist. It needs correcting.” ― Thanos
2. “When I’m done, half of humanity will still exist. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be. I hope they remember you.” ― Thanos
3. “You should choose your words wisely.” ― Thanos
4. “I finally rest, and watch the sunrise on a grateful universe. The hardest choices require the strongest wills.” ― Thanos
5. “I will shred this universe down to its last atom and then, with the stones you’ve collected for me, create a new one. It is not what is lost but only what it is been given… a grateful universe.” ― Thanos
6. “In my heart, I knew you still cared. But one ever knows for sure. Reality is often disappointing.” ― Thanos
7. “In all my years of conquest, violence, slaughter, it was never personal. But I’ll tell you now, what I’m about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet… I’m gonna enjoy it. Very, very much.” ― Thanos
8. “You’re strong. But I could snap my fingers, and you’d all cease to exist.” ― Thanos
9. “You’re strong. Me… You’re generous. Me… But I never taught you to lie. That’s why you’re so bad at it. Where is the Soul Stone?” ― Thanos
10. “Today, I lost more than you can know. But now is no time to mourn. Now is no time at all.” ― Thanos
Also, check Captain America Quotes.
Thanos quotes that will inspire you to be unstoppable
11. “I know what it’s like to lose. To feel so desperately that you’re right, yet to fail nonetheless.” ― Thanos
12. “I would die to imprisonment! Pride: my one fatal flaw” ― Thanos
13. “Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives. Or should I say, I have.” ― Thanos
14. “Your politics bore me. Your demeanor is that of a pouty child. Return me empty-handed… And I will bathe the stairways in your blood.” ― Thanos
15. “I ignored my destiny once, I can not do that again. Even for you. I’m sorry Little one.” ― Thanos
16. “Look. Pretty, isn’t it? Perfectly balanced. As all things should be.” ― Thanos
17. “Fun isn’t something one considers when balancing the universe. But this… does put a smile on my face.” ―Thanos
18. “You’re a great fighter, Gamora. Come. Let me help you.” ― Thanos
19. “Destiny waits for no man. Not even one who shall bring the universe to its knees.” ― Thanos
20. “At random. Dispassionate, fair. The rich and poor alike. And they called me a madman. And what I predicted, came to pass.” ― Thanos
Also, check Captain marvel quotes.
Thanos balance quote
21. “The work is done. I won. What I’m about to do, I’m gonna enjoy it. Very, very much!” ― Thanos
22. “I did not ask for your trust. I demand only your obedience.” ― Thanos
23. “I’m the only one who knows that. At least I’m the only one who has the will to act on it. For a time, you had that same will. As you fought by my side, daughter.” ― Thanos
24. “Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian.” ― Thanos
25. “I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive, but you have shown me… that’s impossible. As long as some remember what was, there will always be those, that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist.” ― Thanos
26. “I am… inevitable.” ― Thanos
27. “I’ve come home. Because I’m tired of running from who I am. From who I was born to be.” ― Thanos
28. “You were going to bed hungry, scrounging for scraps. Your planet was on the brink of collapse. I’m the one who stopped that. Do you know what’s happened since then? The children born have known nothing but full bellies and clear skies. It’s a paradise.” ― Thanos
29. “The universe required correction.” ― Thanos
30. “I used the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly… killed me. But the work is done. it always will be.” ― Thanos
Best Thanos Quotes From ‘Avengers: Infinity War‘ :
1. “Fine I’ll do it myself.”
Yes, I know this is not from Infinity War. But this quote from Thanos is worthy enough to be here on this list. And perhaps the best quote to start Thanos quotes list. This was shown in the post-credit scene of Avengers: Age of Ultron.
2. “Dread it Run from it Destiny Arrives all the same.”
This moment I can never forget. Imagine sitting in a theater and the first thing you saw is Mad Titan holding Thor like he is a Lego toy. Then comes his dialogue:
3. “Perfectly Balanced, as all this should be.”
This quote doesn’t need an introduction. In fact, it’s applied to real-life as well. Nature always balances things out. But Thanos decides it was his job to bring back the balance in the Universe.
4. “Reality is often disappointing.”
This was the first time we say the real power of Reality Stone. Not to mention it made me remember how badly Reality Stone was used in Thor: Dark World.
5. “Reality can be whatever I want.”
Continues straight after the previous line: “Reality is often Disappointing… That is, it was. Now…reality can be whatever I want.“
6. “A small price to pay for Salvation.”
7. “The Universe is finite, its resources finite.”
8. “I could simply snap my fingers and they would all cease to exist.”
9. “The hardest choices require the strongest wills.”
10. “When I’m done, half of humanity will still be alive.”
11. “You should’ve gone for the head.”
12. “I am Inevitable.”
13. “You couldn’t live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me.”
14. “A Grateful Universe.”
15. “I’m gonna enjoy it very, very much.”
Did you enjoy these Thanos quotes?
Thanos is by far the best Marvel Cinematic Universe villain, and there’s a lot we can learn from him. He inspires us to keep fighting for our dreams, to make this universe a better place for living,
If you want to achieve your dreams, you have to make sacrifices and work super hard. Hopefully, the quotes above have motivated you to keep going, regardless of circumstance.
Did you enjoy these Thanos quotes? Do you have any other favorite quotes to add to the list? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below.